Petit Jean Runners
Mission Statement: To promote fitness in people of all ages and abilities, specifically supporting running and biking in the community and comrade among all participants.
Financial Commitment: Proceeds from our events go to support an annual scholarship of $1000 to a Conway County High School Senior who has participated in Track and Cross Country.
- President: Jim Schuler
- Vice President: Stephen Carter
- Treasurer: Karen Cree
- Secretary: Lynlee Maus
- Produce and support running events in Morrilton.
- Past events include the Morrilton 5 Miler and the Pig Out 5k and the Tour de Oink bike ride.
- Upcoming Events- None Planned" in 2014
- Mornings (M-F) from Conway County Community Center 5:30 AM
- Weekends 6 AM from agreed upon location
- Around 5 PM nightly April thru September at agreed upon location.
Contact: Jim Schuler at 501-652-0676 E-mail